Skip to main content
After Installation Care:
- We are very anti-chemical. The use of products heavy in sulfates, silicone, parabens, extra proteins and other chemicals are not at all recommended as they result in stripped hair cuticles, excessive dryness, breakage, and even scalp irritation
- We highly recommend liquid gold weft glue for weft sealing or weave bonding.
- It is only necessary to shampoo once every two weeks. We must reiterate that shampooing is not the most important part of hair washing.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GREASY PRODUCTS!
- Greasy products will result in weighed down hair, loss of natural texture and increase chance of tangling. Keeping your hair conditioned regularly helps to avoid excessive use of hair products. Conditioning your hair is most important. One of the biggest myths about ethnic hair is that you need to have a constant rotation of hair moisturizers, sprays, gels, grease and oils to maintain healthy hair. This is not true. Natural hair is already strong, which is why so many people accidentally abuse it with rough treatment. Believe it nor not: wide tooth combs, natural ingredients such as virgin olive oil, argon oil, a good conditioner and water are the best tools and products for ethnic hair.